Join the Insurefit RM team.
An environment that fosters growth.
A company is only as good as the people behind it. We are always interested in meeting talented individuals who want to progress their careers and make a difference to our business.
We believe that successful people make successful businesses, which is why we make every effort to provide our employees with an environment in which they can excel. Our professionals are integral in defining our business—delivering results to our clients and driving our company to success. We make it our job to treat them well.
We recognize the importance of our employees’ health and wellness. We are committed to providing a high quality, competitive employee benefit program which is designed to address our employees’ benefit needs. Our benefit package is regularly reviewed and modified to ensure we offer those benefits most valuable to both the employee and their family.
The Insurefit RM Team is Growing!
View our open positions below
About Insurefit RM
Insurefit RM is an award-winning agency located right here in Knoxville, TN. Not only do we simplify and personalize insurance programs for our clients, we also believe in giving back to the community. And it plays heavily in what we do every day in the agency. We care, and it shows in the survey results of our clients! We only hire the best and most dedicated employees to our team!
We are adding a Customer Service Assistant to our team at Insurefit RM! Our team prides itself on its excellent culture, and we are seeking someone who wants to be a part of a strong team. We are not just looking for any Customer Service Assistant, we are looking for the one who can think outside the box to solve problems, who’s tech-savvy abilities will keep us on the forefront of the industry, and the one who’ll bring a positive outlook to all they do. We can’t wait to meet you!
Insurefit Accomplishments Include:
- 2019 & 2020 Big “I” Best Practices Agency
- 2018 Erie ”Giving Agency of the Year”
- 2019 Knoxville Chamber Pinnacle Award Finalist
- National Diversity Council for the Big ”I”
If you want to be the best, come join the best! Apply today and join our growing team!
**All applicants will receive an online assessment immediately after applying. Incomplete assessments will not be considered further for this position.**
Salary Range: $16.00 – $18.50 per hour
- Range of $16.00 – $18.50 commensurate with experience
- Medical, Dental and Vision/ Voluntary Benefits (i.e. Short Term Disability)
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Sets the tone by providing a warm and friendly greeting either by phone or as clients come into the office.
- Verify phone numbers, addresses, and email addresses with each customer contact and update customer information.
- Maintain client relationships with follow up phone calls.
- Processes marketing data as well as policy and commission downloads using agency management system, spreadsheet, and other programs.
- Maintains account files, including scanning, copying, file retention timelines, and purging of files.
- At least 2 years of Customer Service experience
- Exemplary customer service skills and talent to provide a concierge client experience
- A high school diploma or equivalent; or some college
- Strong written and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in an effective manner
- Must be ethical, positive and customer-centric
- Energetic and the ability to work independently or collaboratively as part of a team
Are you a good fit? Use the button below to begin the application process.
We are passionate about serving our clients, developing our professionals and giving back to our communities. If you are a committed professional with a passion for delivering unparalleled service, we are interested in hearing from you.